A set of customers have been invited to propose challenges to the students. The following ones have responded and they will be invited to meet the students 17/1 from 9 to 12.
Program of the day – meet precise before 9.00 in room 454 at IT-Bygget ( http://bit.ly/2hvoVJU ) – each presentation lasts 7 minutes including questions.
- Knowledge Management Center – Suda – Haitham-Sudan (9.00)
- VreadU Espen Aamot Pettersen (9.10)
- PeopleUknow – Marianne Johnsen (9.20)
- Tappetina Letizia Jaccheri (Tappetina and NTNU) (9.30)
- SFU Guttorm Sindre (Centre for Excellent IT Education, Excited) (9.40)
- WCU-challenge Irene Domingues (9.50)
- Groups meet customers (10.00 – 12.00) It is responsibility of the groups (and the customers) to arrange meetings.
The customers will be notified on wed 24 if they have been allocated to a group.